Yes, it’s that time of the year again – the day that florist’s love, – stocking up with dozens of bunches of roses, and where ever you seem to go, there’s something to remind you that it’s Valentine’s Day…and you’re single, and it can feel like a huge slap in the face!
Well, rest assured, knowing you’re not alone…and why not celebrate it!
Here are a few things you can do, to celebrate YOU!! –
– Pamper yourself – why not relax while you have a pedicure, a massage or a facial, and then treat yourself to lunch or dinner..
– Soak yourself in a nice warm relaxing bath, with your favorite book, a glass of bubbly and of course, some chocolate!!
– Hit the bars or clubs and why not just live it up! – and being V-day, there’s a good chance there will be a few single guys there!
– Stay in and indulge in some hot eye candy with a movie marathon with some take away, some chocolate, your fav ice-cream and some bubbly…
– Go out for a nice dinner with a few of your single girlfriends…
– And remember – being single isn’t the end of the world, – it’s just a day card companies and florists cash in on! – yeah, it has a historical meaning, but that’s irrelevant for now, you just need to focus on celebrating you!
….So what are you waiting for??…..go on and celebrate!!