Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
I am a big believer in doing what you love and loving what you do…and like I have said in my previous posts, If your heart’s not in it, don’t do it, and it’s true – you won’t get anywhere not enjoying what you do, it just becomes quite monotonous and boring, ending up with you most likely feeling unenthusiastic and not doing the job you’ve set out to do to your full potential and reaching your goals.
Success can feel scary, especially if you’re not used to being successful. The key is to keep yourself motivated, making sure you are always loving what you do, believing in yourself – understanding just what it will take for you to reach your goals and having a burning flame of desire in your heart that never goes out…being passionate with everything you do.
Here are a few pointers that help me stay on track –
- Read – keep yourself inspired by reading blogs, self help books, or twitter posts. Blogs and twitter posts are great because they boast positivity and success.
- Listen to your favourite music while you work (providing your workplace allows it, of course)
- Pin on Pinterest – it’s awesome. You can use it as a ‘vision board’ and keeping your dreams alive with photos of the favourite places you hope see, and perhaps even photos of your dream house…what ever, – Pinterest is a great site to escape and dive into your dreams.
- Tweet – interacting with others with the same interest is a sure way to keep you on track, and Twitter is a great way of doing so!
– Can you add anymore tips? What inspires you, and keeps you motivated?