Sometimes with blogging you will have your really great days, where you will get on a roll and ideas just seem to flow really easy, and other days, (I’m sure you’ll have a few of them, if you haven’t already) you will feel empty and stuck, but unfortunately you’ve really just have to take the good with the bad, and roll with it.
Here are a few ideas that might help when you’re stuck –
– Try doing a Google search eg – type in social media and see what other suggestions come up.
– See what topics are trending on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc,…
– Have a workout!! – Some of the best ideas can come to you when you work out, – I got the idea to write this post while I was working up a sweat on the treadmill!
– Read other blog posts – some really great ideas can come from other blogs.
– Watch or read the news and find out what’s happening in the world – Some good ideas can come from having your say on what’s happening in the news, and it allows others to have their say and voice their opinions on what you think.
– Relax and don’t stress..take a break and ‘slap hog’ (as I say) – thoughts will come!! – ideas won’t come to you when you stress out and panic over it!
What do you do when you’re stuck for ideas? – I would love to hear from you! 🙂