Pinterest! It really is so cool. Not only is it yet another way of connecting with others and growing your business, it can be a really useful site to help you remain focused on all your dreams and goals, whatever they may be – whether it’s planning your next holiday, or you’re just looking for some inspiration…Pinterest is the place for it. I personally like to use Pinterest as a ‘vision board’, but be ware..once you get started pinning on to your boards, it becomes very addictive!
Be sure to add (if you haven’t already) Pinterest to your favourites and make it a habit of using Pinterest at least once a day. 🙂
Have you ever stopped to think just how powerful your thoughts really are? Our thoughts really can create magic, and it’s true! It all starts with a vision or dream, and as long as we hold on to that dream, believe in ourselves and keep taking daily steps to follow our dreams, they really can come true. I have come to believe this myself as I have always had a dream of having an online home business, and have tried many different things, always to end up failing, and after failing so many times you begin to wonder what you’re doing wrong, and all I had to really do was change my way of thought and believe. So now I embrace challenges just like little hurdles, am holding on to my dreams and I am really starting to see some magic happen..it’s amazing just how far you can get when you follow your dreams 🙂
So I have put together a list of tips that I believe can help to make anyone successful in seeing the magic of dreams come true…
Cheeky’s Tips for Success
- Write down your goals
- Put a time limit on your goals – i.e when you want to accomplish them by
- Review your goals daily
- Update your goals monthly
- Post your goals in a place where you will read them frequently – i.e the fridge, pin board, white board, wall…anywhere!!
- Meditate and reflect upon your goals daily
- Read something related to your field of interest everyday
- Talk to like minded people
- Limit the time you spend with negative people
- Exercise at least 3 times a week – it helps you to focus and helps you to feel amazing too!
- Be positive and keep a positive attitude
- Seek advice in areas you may need help
- Connect with others using Social Media, – i.e Twitter, FaceBook, WordPress, etc..
- Start a blog and give away your expertise
- Manage your time effectively and limit your tv time
- Get inspired and read some stories of personal development
- Sign up to Pinterest (if you haven’t already) and get posting!
- Embrace challenges rather than being fearful of them
- Laugh at yourself
- Smile!!! – it looks amazing on you, and makes you feel great too! 🙂
Follow those simple steps, and before you know it, you will start to see the magic of your dreams turning into reality!